Clondalkin 01 40 30 720 Tallaght 01 45 99 288 Terenure 01 68 75 800
Do you have an interest in the Property Sector? Would you like to make a career out of it? Ray Cooke Auctioneers has an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to start their career within the property industry.
The role will be over a 2 year period where the candidate would study part time towards gaining their qualification to become a fully licensed agent. You will gain experience in all of the individual departments to include- Residential Sales, Property Management, Residential Lettings, Commercial - Sales & Lettings which would give the successful candidate a great foundation to build their career on.
The successful candidate should possess all of the characteristics below
• Some’ experience in sales or a sales environment.
• Able to work under pressure within a target orientated environment .
• The ability to work on their own initiative and generate new clients/ business.
• Have good telephone manner with excellent communication skills.
• Have excellent negotiation skills and be target driven.
• Be motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking.
• Experience in use of email and Microsoft office.
• Hold a full clean drivers licence and have the use of their own car.
• Be flexible to cover appointments outside working hours.
• Our company will offer the successful candidate a salary + generous commission scheme + bonus scheme + mileage allowance + mobile phone.
If you are considering making a move and would like to have a confidential chat about the role, please contact Ray Cooke Auctioneers on 01 4030720 or email your CV to email@example.com
3 Main Street, Clondalkin, Dublin 22.
Telephone: 01 40 30 720Book a FREE Valuation