Clondalkin 01 4030720 Tallaght 01 4599288 Terenure 01 6875800 Finglas 01 5411455
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing this superb three bedroom end of terrace property to the market located on St. Brendan’s Crescent, just off St. James Road, Dublin 12. The location is second to none as every conceivable amenity can be found within walking distance including local shops, shopping centres, primary & secondary schools, churches, bars and leisure facilities. A host of bus routes are on your doorstep and the M50 Motorway and Kylemore Luas stop are both very easily accessible within a couple of minutes by car. Interior living accommodation of c. 1,035 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, extended utility/shower room, three bedrooms and main family bathroom. The breath-taking rear boasts a sunny southerly orientation with a manicured garden area and laneway access. No. 103 has been meticulously maintained throughout the years and has recently undergone extensive insulation upgrades throughout, making it a truly attractive prospect for any discerning purchaser. An opportunity not to be missed! Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing.
- C. 1,035 sq ft
- BER C3
- Beautiful condition throughout
- Fully alarmed
- Gas fired central heating
- Upgraded gas boiler
- Upgraded double glazed windows
- Front storm porch
- Ground floor rear extension housing utility area & bathroom
- Off street parking to front
- Sunny south facing rear orientation
- Stunning “green space” rear views
- Most generous rear garden with laneway access
- Extensive insulation works recently done
- Extremely cosy and inviting property
- Mature and highly sought after location
- Local shops & schools within walking distance
- The M50 Motorway & Kylemore Luas Stop within a couple of minutes drive
- Prime for 1st time buyers!
- Viewing highly advised!
If travelling through Walkinstown Roundabout take the exit for St. Peter’s Road. Proceed ahead and at the traffic light junction turn right onto St. James Road. At the final mini roundabout before The Traders Pub turn left onto St. Brendans Crescent. No. 103 can be found on the right hand side.