Clondalkin 01 4030720 Tallaght 01 4599288 Terenure 01 6875800 Finglas 01 5411455
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly bring this stunning one bedroom apartment to the market located within the exceptionally convenient and secure New Seskin Court development, Tallaght. On your doorstep you will find The Square Shopping Centre and Tallaght Village which both offer a selection of shops and restaurants. As regards transport the red LUAS line and many Bus Routes are within minute’s walk while the M50 can be accessed in minutes by car.
Bright and spacious interior living accommodation of c.590 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway with generous storage room, master bathroom suite, one double bedroom and an open plan kitchen/living room with floor to ceiling windows the full width of the room. The sunny balcony boasts views of the Dublin Mountains and overlooks the Tallaght Stadium. The long list of additional features is endless and includes polished porcelain tiling, a generous storage room and fully integrated kitchen.
An ideal opportunity for first time buyers, investors and clients looking to downsize - this one is not to be missed.
Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today!
- 1st floor with lifts & stairs
- BER TBC
- Management fee c. 1,500 per annum
- 1 designated underground parking space
- Double glazed windows
- Electric storage heating
- Pristinely kept throughout
- Fitted kitchen with top quality appliances
- Polished porcelain tiling
- Tiled bathroom suite with heated towel rail
- Generous storage room from hallway
- Access to balcony from lounge and bedroom
- Large sized double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Magnificent open plan lounge/kitchen with floor to ceiling windows
- Tallaght Hospital, The Square Shopping Centre and The Luas on your doorstep
- Tallaght IT within a short stroll
- M50 Motorway merely minutes by car
- Ideal for 1st time buyers, investors and anyone looking to downsize
From M50, take the exit for Tallaght. Continue straight up the Tallaght by-pass, proceed past the Plaza Hotel which will be on your right hand side and then take your next left turn at Tallaght Stadium. Take your next right and parking is located behind Lidl and Woodies.