Clondalkin 01 4030720 Tallaght 01 4599288 Terenure 01 6875800 Finglas 01 5411455
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly present this magnificent three bedroom semi detached property with additional ATTIC CONVERSION to the market nicely tucked away towards the end of this peaceful cul de sac. Glenfield has proven to be in massive demand in recent months with properties being snapped up in record time of going to the market. Every conceivable amenity can be found within walking distance including local shops and schools along with Clondalkin Village and Liffey Valley Shopping Centre. Bright and spacious living accommodation of c. 1,150 sq ft comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room, three large bedrooms, main family bathroom and an additional attic conversion. No. 22 boasts an endless list of additional features including an extra long cobblelock front driveway and a sunny south facing rear garden with a "sun trap" decking area. Early interest is sure to be expected, Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for further information or to arrange viewing!
- c. 1,150 sq ft
- Front storm porch
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- *PRISTINE CONDITION* throughout
- Fully fitted solid oak kitchen
- Fully tiled bathroom suite
- Triton T90Z Shower
- Additional ATTIC CONVERSION (low head height)
- Large bedrooms
- Peaceful cul de sac
- Extra long front cobblelock driveway
- Sunny south facing rear garden
- Large decked "sun trap" area to rear
- Highly sought after development
- Within easy reach of Liffey Valley Shopping Centre & Clondalkin Village
- Close to local shops & schools
- Ideal 1st time buyer property!
Coming from Clondalkin Village, continue up Ninth Lough Road, pass the “On The Run” Garage on your left hand side, straight through the traffic lights over the Neilstown Bridge and turn right on Neilstown Road. Continue straight and drive through three separate roundabouts. Take your first left turn and then an immediate right turn bringing you onto Glenfield Avenue. Follow the road around to the left and take your 1st left turn onto Glenfield Grove. No. 22 is towards the end of this road on the right hand side.