Clondalkin 01 4030720 Tallaght 01 4599288 Terenure 01 6875800 Finglas 01 5411455
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this stunning one bedroom TOP FLOOR own door apartment to the market in Montpelier Court, Dublin 24. This secure and well maintained development is located a stone's throw from Tallaght Village, Tallaght Hospital and The Luas. Within arms reach you will find local shops, schools and a host of bus routes to and from Dublin's City Centre. Deceivingly spacious living accommodation of c. 580 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway, lounge/dining room, separate kitchen, main bathroom suite and large double bedroom. No. 31 is presented in IMMACULATE condition throughout having been lovingly cared for and meticulously maintained by its current owner. It is ideally located on the top floor of the development boasting peace and tranquility and comes with a secure designated parking space. Interest is expected from both 1st time buyers and viewing is highly advised to appreciate the true quality of this magnificent property, Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for further information or to arrange viewing!
- c. 580 sq ft
- BER D1
- TOP FLOOR
- Own door apartment
- Lifts & Stairs
- CCTV within the development
- Management fee c. 980 per annum
- IMMACULATE CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- Upgraded kitchen
- Upgraded bathroom suite with polished porcelain tiling
- Large double bedroom
- Balcony located off kitchen
- Secure gated car parking space
- Electric storage heating
- Local shops and schools within arms reach
- Bus routes to the front of the development
- Tallaght Hospital & The Square Shopping Centre within minutes drive
- The Luas & M50 motorway very easily accessible
- Fantastic investment potential
- Ideal for 1st time buyers
- STUNNING PROPERTY!!!
- Viewing highly advised!
If travelling on N81 towards Blessington, at the traffic light junction at The Jobstown House turn right and proceed ahead passing the Discount Fuel Service Station. At the roundabout turn left onto Montpelier Walk and you will find the Centra store on the right hand side. Montpelier Walk apartments are located above these retail units and are accessed from the side red door and car park gate to the rear.