Clondalkin 01 4030720 Tallaght 01 4599288 Terenure 01 6875800 Finglas 01 5411455
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS excitedly present this unique and EXTREMELY SPACIOUS 4/5 bedroom duplex property to the market in the exclusive "Newlands Manor" development. With a secure gated entrance and picturesque views of the bordering "Corkagh Park" the development consistently maintains its prestige status and is ever sought after. Clondalkin Village can be found within walking distance and within arm's reach you will find a host of bus routes to and from Dublin's City Centre, the Luas, the M50 Motorway and the N7. Once inside your jaw will drop with c. 1,570 sq ft of meticulously maintained living accommodation comprising of entrance hallway with storage room and guest wc, kitchen/dining room, lounge, four large bedrooms with 2 ensuite bathrooms, the main family bathroom and a superb attic conversion(currently in use as a 5th bedroom) with a further ensuite bathroom. No. 7 is enviably positioned to the rear of the development with minimal passing traffic and easy access to the park. The list of additional features is endless with a brand new gas boiler, a stunning attic conversion and a sunny west facing balcony to name but a few... Early viewing is highly advised, Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing!
- c. 1,570 sq ft
- Management fee c. 860 per annum
- IMMACULATE condition throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Brand new gas boiler
- Newly fitted thermostat valves to all radiators
- Double glazed windows
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with additional worktop space
- Extra large lounge with balcony access
- Sunny west facing balcony; Not overlooked
- 4 large bedrooms
- Superb attic conversion (currently in use as 5th bedroom)
- Guest wc, main family bathroom + 3 ensuite bathrooms
- Prestige development
- Secure gated entrance
- Adjacent to Corkagh Park with easy access
- Ideal position to the rear of the development
- Ample parking space
- Within easy reach of The M50 & N7 road networks
- Bus routes to the front of the development
- Within walking distance of Clondalkin Village
- STUNNING, UNIQUE PROPERTY!
- *NEEDS TO BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED*
- VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED!
If travelling on N7 take the Clondalkin exit at Newlands Cross. Proceed through the traffic lights at The Topaz Service Station and at the next traffic lights turn left onto Boot Road. Before approaching the N7 turn right and proceed past The Green Isle Hotel. Newlands Manor can be found on the right hand side and "The Park" is at the rear of the development.