RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this stunning three bedroom semi detached property with attic conversion to the market ideally tucked away in the mature and sought after estate of Carrigmore Park, Aylesbury. The location is truly next to none as within walking distance you will find local schools, leisure centres, bus routes and Aylesbury Shopping Centre. Tallaght Village, Tallaght Hospital, The Luas and the M50 Motorway can all be reached within a couple of minutes by car.
Elegant and luxurious living accommodation of c. 118 sq m (c. 1270 sq ft) comprises of additional porch with entrance hallway, open plan lounge/dining room, separate kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and main family bathroom. A full staircase from the landing leads onto a most spacious attic conversion which is currently in use as a fourth bedroom. Double doors from the rear conservatory lead onto a stunning landscaped garden with patio and storage shed.
No. 33 has been meticulously maintained and upgraded over the years by its current owner and boasts an upgraded kitchen, top quality flooring, spacious layout and built in storage. An ideal purchase for any 1st time buyer; viewing is highly advised. Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today!
- c. 1270 sq ft
- c. 118 sq m
- BER C3
- 3 bed + Attic Conversion
- Fitted for electric car charger
- Gas fired central heating
- Open Plan living space
- Top quality windows & doors
- Generous room proportions throughout
- Fully tiled bathroom suite
- Additional sunroom to rear
- Kitchen with top quality integrated appliances
- Built in storage throughout
- Stunning rear garden
- Raised seating area, mature planting, storage shed
- Ample off street parking
- Peaceful setting to the rear of the development
- Highly sought after location
- Aylesbury Shopping Centre found within a short stroll
- An abundance of local schools within a stone’s throw
- Within easy reach of M50 Motorway & The Luas
- Viewing highly advised!
If travelling from Tallaght Village on Old Bawn Road turn right at the traffic lights after Aherne’s pub. Proceed ahead and at the traffic light junction turn left onto Heatherview Road. Pass Aylesbury Shopping Centre and take the second right into Pairc Gleann Trasna. Turn right and follow the road to your right where number 33 will be on your right hand side.