Property Management Service
At Ray Cooke Auctioneers we have a full time Property Management Department to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week, 52 weeks a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
Some landlords think that the hard work is over when you let a property but the truth is it is only the beginning. Properties have to be managed well so you can then reap the financial benefits. You need to ensure rents are collected, your property is maintained, regular inspections are carried out & your tenants are happy. If the tenant is happy this means the rent is paid on time and the property is looked after. If the tenant knows they have a professional team to call on it ensures you have a smooth letting throughout the tenancy.
We don’t offer different levels of a management service like other agents we just offer one Top Class Service. Our Property Management Service entails:
- Rent Collection
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- We have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never have lost rental income we keep on top of lease renewals or ensure there is a tenant lined up once the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease
- PRTB Registration- we can complete & submit the form on your behalf
- Key Holder- We hold a spare set of keys
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
- Hold Security Deposit as Stakeholder for the landlord
Contact Ray Cooke Auctioneers to receive more information or Our Letting & Management Pack- we look forward to hearing from you