94 Woodview Heights, Doddsborough, Lucan, Co. Dublin, K78 Y7R8, Ireland
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are privileged to introduce this completely refurbished three bedroom semi detached family home to the market in one of Lucan’s more mature and distinguished developments. Woodview Heights boasts an idyllic position within a stone’s throw of Lucan Village and a vast array of amenities including Tesco & Lucan Shopping Centres, St. Patrick’s Church, a variety of sports grounds & leisure facilities and a choice of esteemed primary & secondary schools. On a transport note there is easy access to the N4/M4/M50 road networks and excellent bus routes serving Dublin’s City Centre are all found within a short stroll. Interior living accommodation of c. 925 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway with clever closets under stairs storage and separate storage press, lounge, open plan kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms, main family bathroom and recently added master bedroom ensuite. No. 94 was literally stripped back to the brick and started from scratch with no stone being left unturned. Blood, sweat and tears have been applied to the property since 2013 and it now gives one lucky purchaser the opportunity to literally hang their hat. The exterior is as attractive as the interior – to the front is a newly completed driveway which is completely low maintenance and gives room to park 2/3 cars. The rear is not overlooked and is further enhanced by a south-westerly aspect which will entice sunshine throughout the day. The garden is fully walled and topped off by a block built shed complete with wc. Arguably the finest example to come to the Old Lucan market in recent months and as close as you will find to a brand new house in a mature setting, early viewing is highly advised!
– c. 925 sq ft
– BER D2
– Fully alarmed
– COMPLETELY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
– Double Glazed windows & doors
– Upgraded front door
– Complete Re-Wiring throughout, new sockets, switches etc.
– Complete Re-plumbing & new gas fired heating system.
– Heating zoned for upstairs and downstairs.
– All External walls insulated
– New Plastering throughout
– Newly added master bedroom ensuite
– New door frames, doors, architrave & skirting
– New tiles, wooden floors & carpets throughout.
– New wardrobes in all upstairs bedrooms
– Ivory shaker style kitchen
– Attic Insulated
– Clever Closets under stairs storage
– New driveway (Parking for 2-3 Cars)
– Sunny south westerly facing garden, with block shed & outside toilet
– House not overlooked to the rear
– 3 minutes walk to local primary school, Tesco Shopping Centre & Post office.
– 10 minutes walk to St. Patrick’s Church & Lucan Shopping Centre.
– Excellent bus routes within arm’s reach (25/66/67)
– Mature and highly sought after development
– Ideal family home
– Viewing highly advised!
If travelling on N4 towards Kildare take exit 4a for Dodsboro/Kew Park. At the T-Junction turn left onto Dodsboro Road. At the traffic light junction turn right into Woodview Heights. Proceed ahead, take the first right turn and no. 94 can be found on the left hand side.