OUR VALUATION SERVICES
Our valuations department can arrange a valuation on your property whether its residential or commercial. We guarantee a speedy turnaround. Some of the reasons you might require a valuation are below.
If you are purchasing a property using a mortgage, you will require a valuation on that property for your bank. Ray Cooke Auctioneers are on the valuation panel for most of the major banks including
Some of the reasons why you might require a valuation are below, this list isn’t exhaustive
- HSE Fair Deal Scheme Valuations – the HSE require a valuation on the principle residence of a nursing home applicant.
- Property Tax Valuations – If you require a valuation to change or amend your valuation for property tax purposes
- Probate Valuation – a solicitor requires a valuation on a property at the date of death of the deceased.
- Tax Valuation – an accountant requires a current valuation for tax purposes.
- Separation Valuation – a couple separating / divorcing need a valuation to calculate the value of assets.
If you require a valuation please contact us today