Property Management Administrator
Ray Cooke Cooke Auctioneers are currently recruiting for a member of our property management team.
The position is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in Property Management. . The successful applicant will work on a large, mixed and varied portfolio. After an initial induction period the Property Manager will be responsible for the day to day management and administration of a number of residential investment properties on behalf of landlord(s).
This is a full time role and based in our property management head office in Greenogue Business Park in Rathcoole Co Dublin
Your new role includes the following but is not limited to:
- Liaising with Owners/Landlords/Tenants and Contractors daily
- Dealing with day to day general maintenance issues
- Conducting site inspections and maintaining quality control
- Handling owner and tenant queries
- Advising clients of statutory obligations
- Liaising with Property Owners and Management on a regular basis
- A knowledge of landlord/tenant law including RTB, rent increases and notice periods etc
- A full clean valid driver’s license and use of their own car.
- Use of common computer programs such as outlook, word ,excel etc
- Must have strong customer focus and professional management style
- Must be self motivated and able to motivate others
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Must be enthusiastic, honest, sincere and have integrity
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor
- An excellent telephone manner
- Driven and eager to learn
- Strong multi-tasker
- Team Player
Our company will offer the successful candidate a salary + bonus scheme + mileage allowance + mobile phone.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 01 4030720
Trainee Sales & Lettings Negotiators
Do you have an interest in the Property Sector? Would you like to make a career out of it? Ray Cooke Auctioneers has an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to start their career within the property industry.
The role will be over a 2 year period where the candidate would study part time towards gaining their qualification to become a fully licensed agent. You will gain experience in all of the individual departments to include- Residential Sales, Property Management, Residential Lettings, Commercial – Sales & Lettings which would give the successful candidate a great foundation to build their career on.
The successful candidate should possess all of the characteristics below
• Some’ experience in sales or a sales environment.
• Able to work under pressure within a target orientated environment .
• The ability to work on their own initiative and generate new clients/ business.
• Have good telephone manner with excellent communication skills.
• Have excellent negotiation skills and be target driven.
• Be motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking.
• Experience in use of email and Microsoft office.
• Hold a full clean drivers licence and have the use of their own car.
• Be flexible to cover appointments outside working hours.
• Our company will offer the successful candidate a salary + generous commission scheme + bonus scheme + mileage allowance + mobile phone.
If you are considering making a move and would like to have a confidential chat about the role, please contact Ray Cooke Auctioneers on 01 4030720 or email your CV to email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]