Ray Cooke Auctioneers are currently recruiting for a Property Management Accounts Administrator. This is a full time role and based in our property management head office in Greenogue Business Park in Rathcoole Co Dublin
The role would entail:
Ensuring rents are paid on time and in full.
Allocating rents to correct accounts.
Payment of rents to landlord bank account.
Reconciliation of client accounts.
Payment of contractors.
Candidate requirements and experience:
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience in an accounts position and may ideally suit a part qualified accountant or accounts admin.
Highly organised and adopt a methodical approach to all work.
Have great interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral. You speak clearly and eloquently and are confident to communicate well with a broad range of people and roles, including IT and business personnel.
Self-motivated, flexible, work well within teams and enjoy your work.
Are able to work independently and reliably under minimal supervision, listen and question until you clearly understand the task in hand.
Good working knowledge of software such as MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a strong basic level of understanding of Information Technology.
Please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to continued expansion Ray Cooke Auctioneers is currently recruiting an office administrator for our new Northside office.
As this is a front desk position, the ideal candidate will be of a pleasant and friendly demeanor. Responsible for greeting Clients and members of the general public, answering telephone calls, emails, post and general administration. This can be an extremely busy office, therefore the ability to work in a pressurised environment is necessary.
Candidate will be given training on our in-house CRM package and filing system
This is a full time position, Mon – Fri 9.30pm – 5.30pm based in one of our busy offices and for the right candidate it is the perfect opportunity to join a young, motivated and growing company
The successful candidate will be responsible for all general administration and should have
– Basic computer skills to include MS Word, MS Excel & MS Outlook
– An excellent telephone manner
– Able to work on own initiative as well as being a team player
– Superb organisational skills
– Punctual and conscientious on all occasions
– Outstanding customer service skills
– A minimum of 1 years experience in an office environment
– Fluent English is a necessity
If interested please send your CV to email@example.com
Property Management Administrator
Ray Cooke Cooke Auctioneers are currently recruiting for a member of our property management team.
The position is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in Property Management. . The successful applicant will work on a large, mixed and varied portfolio. After an initial induction period the Property Manager will be responsible for the day to day management and administration of a number of residential investment properties on behalf of landlord(s).
This is a full time role and based in our property management head office in Greenogue Business Park in Rathcoole Co Dublin
Your new role includes the following but is not limited to:
- Liaising with Owners/Landlords/Tenants and Contractors daily
- Dealing with day to day general maintenance issues
- Conducting site inspections and maintaining quality control
- Handling owner and tenant queries
- Advising clients of statutory obligations
- Liaising with Property Owners and Management on a regular basis
- A knowledge of landlord/tenant law including RTB, rent increases and notice periods etc
- A full clean valid driver’s license and use of their own car.
- Use of common computer programs such as outlook, word ,excel etc
- Must have strong customer focus and professional management style
- Must be self motivated and able to motivate others
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Must be enthusiastic, honest, sincere and have integrity
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor
- An excellent telephone manner
- Driven and eager to learn
- Strong multi-tasker
- Team Player
Our company will offer the successful candidate a salary + bonus scheme + mileage allowance + mobile phone.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 01 4030720
Trainee Sales & Lettings Negotiators
Do you have an interest in the Property Sector? Would you like to make a career out of it? Ray Cooke Auctioneers has an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to start their career within the property industry.
The role will be over a 2 year period where the candidate would study part time towards gaining their qualification to become a fully licensed agent. You will gain experience in all of the individual departments to include- Residential Sales, Property Management, Residential Lettings, Commercial – Sales & Lettings which would give the successful candidate a great foundation to build their career on.
The successful candidate should possess all of the characteristics below
• Some’ experience in sales or a sales environment.
• Able to work under pressure within a target orientated environment .
• The ability to work on their own initiative and generate new clients/ business.
• Have good telephone manner with excellent communication skills.
• Have excellent negotiation skills and be target driven.
• Be motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking.
• Experience in use of email and Microsoft office.
• Hold a full clean drivers licence and have the use of their own car.
• Be flexible to cover appointments outside working hours.
• Our company will offer the successful candidate a salary + generous commission scheme + bonus scheme + mileage allowance + mobile phone.
If you are considering making a move and would like to have a confidential chat about the role, please contact Ray Cooke Auctioneers on 01 4030720 or email your CV to email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]