Due to continued expansion Ray Cooke Auctioneers is currently recruiting an office administrator.
As this is a front desk position, the ideal candidate will be of a pleasant and friendly demeanor. Responsible for greeting Clients and members of the general public, answering telephone calls, emails, post and general administration. This can be an extremely busy office, therefore the ability to work in a pressurised environment is necessary.
Candidate will be given training on our in-house CRM package and filing system
This is a full time position, Mon – Fri 9.30pm – 5.30pm based in one of our offices and for the right candidate it is the perfect opportunity to join a young, motivated and growing company
The successful candidate will be responsible for all general administration and should have
– Basic computer skills to include MS Word, MS Excel & MS Outlook
– An excellent telephone manner
– Able to work on own initiative as well as being a team player
– Superb organisational skills
– Punctual and conscientious on all occasions
– Outstanding customer service skills
– A minimum of 1 years experience in an office environment
– Fluent English is a necessity
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Administrator (Financial Services)
Ray Cooke Financial Services are seeking an office administrator to be based in our busy Terenure Office in Dublin 6W
- Providing support to our financial advisors in the processing of Mortgage, Life and Pension applications
- Liaising with clients and various stakeholders of the business
- Ensure all business dealt with meets compliance standards
- File maintenance and updating CRM system
- Ensure client service standards are achieved and maintained
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- Life, Pensions & Mortgage administration experience (distinct advantage)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Works well as part of a team but can also work on own initiative
To be considered for an interview, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Trainee Sales & Lettings Negotiators
Do you have an interest in the Property Sector? Would you like to make a career out of it? Ray Cooke Auctioneers has an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to start their career within the property industry.
The role will be over a 2 year period where the candidate would study part time towards gaining their qualification to become a fully licensed agent. You will gain experience in all of the individual departments to include- Residential Sales, Property Management, Residential Lettings, Commercial – Sales & Lettings which would give the successful candidate a great foundation to build their career on.
The successful candidate should possess all of the characteristics below
• Some’ experience in sales or a sales environment.
• Able to work under pressure within a target orientated environment .
• The ability to work on their own initiative and generate new clients/ business.
• Have good telephone manner with excellent communication skills.
• Have excellent negotiation skills and be target driven.
• Be motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking.
• Experience in use of email and Microsoft office.
• Hold a full clean drivers licence and have the use of their own car.
• Be flexible to cover appointments outside working hours.
• Our company will offer the successful candidate a salary + generous commission scheme + bonus scheme + mileage allowance + mobile phone.
If you are considering making a move and would like to have a confidential chat about the role, please contact Ray Cooke Auctioneers on 01 4030720 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]