Free Financial Advice Surrounding Mortgages, Life Insurance & Pensions.
Buying a property is one of the biggest financial commitments you will make in your lifetime.
Here at Ray Cooke, we have a separate financial services team who solely looks after clients for the
mortgage, insurance and financial planning needs.
We have been providing a brokerage service to clients for over 12 years and our aim is to provide you with the most suitable mortgage while you shop around for your dream home. We deal with several banks and insurance companies and we offer personalized one-to-one service our advisors are on hand to answer any questions you have from the outset right through the day you receive the keys to your new home.
Our Ray Cooke Financial Services Team can give you expert financial advice for every stage of your mortgage process.
From dealing with mortgage applications and life insurance policies to pensions and investments, we’re with you every step of the way.
Typically the following documentation is required for each mortgage applicant in order to obtain a Mortgage approval in writing:
– Fully completed mortgage application form (you can download our generic application form from our website)
– Salary Certificate to be completed by the employer (you can download our generic certificate from our website )
– 3 months most recent pay slips
– Employment detail summary for 2021 (This document is available by logging in to revenue.ie) Video Tutorial Here.
– 6 months’ bank statements (including revolut, credit union, other savings, loan accounts, car loan statement, credit cards, etc.)
– Work permit (if applicable)
– Evidence of address (utility bill/bank statement)
– Photo ID (Passport/Driving Licence)
*Full Video Explainations Available On Our Youtube Channel*
Warning: If you do not keep up your repayments you may lose your home.
Warning: Your home is at risk if you do not keep up payments on a mortgage or any other loan secured on it.
Ray Cooke Financial Services Limited is regulated by the central bank of Ireland.