Ray Cooke Auctioneers are delighted to bring this bright and spacious 3-bedroom duplex apartment with an attic conversion to the market ideally located in the highly sought-after development in Clonee. This stunning property is located in a highly sought-after development with landscaped grounds and ample parking and is close to a huge range of shops and leisure amenities and within a very manageable commute of Dublin City Centre. There are local bus and train stations close by. The N3/Clonee interchange & M50 / M3 motorways are only a short distance away providing links across the city and local amenities include Blanchardstown Shopping Centre and a host of shops and amenities. Bright and spacious living accommodation of c. 130 Sq.m comprises of entrance hallway, tiled fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and dining area, guest WC also in use as a utility room, extra-large living room with access to a sunny private terrace. The first-floor hosts 3 generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master benefits an ensuite & Juliet balcony, and a large family bathroom with bath and shower. The attic has been converted in recent years and is currently in use as a living area and bedroom. The attic would suit a range of uses. This stunning property comes to the market in turn key condition throughout and benefits gas fired central heating, quality flooring throughout, high ceilings, plenty of storage & a large easterly facing terrace off the impressive living room. No 24 comes to the market in pristine condition throughout having been meticulously maintained and well-kept by its current owners. There have been upgrades to the property in recent years including a large attic conversion with storage, living area and a bedroom. This fantastic property boasts gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, quality flooring & communal parking. This wonderful home is sure to attract strong interest. An opportunity not to be missed; call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for further information or to arrange viewing!!
– c. 130 Sq.m
– BER B2
– 3 Bed 3 Bath
– Duplex apartment
– Attic conversion in use as a bedroom & living area
– Bright and Spacious living
– Quality flooring throughout
– Extremely spacious living room
– Private sunny terrace off the living room
– High ceilings throughout
– Communal parking
– Double glazed windows throughout
– Located in the heart of Clonee Village just of the Main Street
– Short drive to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
– Excellent Primary & Secondary schools close by
– A host of local amenities on your doorstep
– Bus routes No. 70 and 270 offering frequent service to the city centre and surrounding areas.
– Easy access to M3/N3.
– Lidl and Aldi stores within minutes’ walk
– Early viewing highly advised!!