Our Valuation Services
Our valuations department can arrange a valuation on your property whether it’s residential or commercial, whether you are selling or letting. We guarantee a speedy turnaround with an accurate market valuation based on our local knowledge and current market comparables. Some of the reasons you might require a valuation are below.
If you are purchasing a property using a mortgage, you will require a valuation on that property for your bank. Ray Cooke Auctioneers are on the valuation panel for most of the major banks including AIB, KBC, Ulster Bank, EBS, Haven and more.
Other Valuations We Offer
Some of the reasons why you might require a valuation are below:
– HSE Fair Deal Scheme Valuations – the HSE require a valuation on the principal residence of a nursing home applicant.
– Property Tax Valuations – If you require a valuation to change or amend your valuation for property tax purposes
– Probate Valuation – a solicitor requires a valuation on a property at the date of death of the deceased.
– Tax Valuation – an accountant requires a current valuation for tax purposes.
– Separation Valuation – a couple separating / divorcing need a valuation to calculate the value of assets.
If you require a valuation please contact us today